Monday, September 1, 2008
The Clutter Diet
As I was reading through a magazine I noticed a neat product that would solve all of my closet problems. I am so excited to report that it has!! I love these simple garment divisions. It has not only organized my closet, it saves me so much time picking out an outfit in the morning. We have a very small closet and for the 2 years that we've lived here I have been cramming all of our clothes without even caring (who wants to sit around and think about laundry anyways). When I had to pack enough clothes for 3 months this summer, I took apart my entire closet. It was a zoo! I found clothes that I had totally forgotten about because I had been using my cramming method. Now, all of my problems have been erased and my wardrobe is now a little fuller! It is totally worth the 9 bucks. You can find them here. This is one of those products you wish you would have thought of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is convenient but I think I'm a little too cheap to buy the dividers ;)
Just wanted you to know that I love reading your blog. It is fun to keep tabs on you! Good luck in your last year.
Post a Comment