
Jon and I went to see our favorite band "Cut Copy" over the weekend in Orlando. Their music is amazing, these guys are so talented! So, here is how the above picture came to be my 2nd favorite picture in the whole entire world. . .
Jon and I arrived in Orlando and headed straight towards a delicious Italian Restaurant for dinner near the Club where the concert was playing. After dinner we got in line to wait for the doors to open. All of a sudden I see a tall skinny dude walking past us and I also noticed everyone in the line was not even making a sound!! So, I turned on my camera phone and handed it to Jon and approached the tall skinny AUSTRALIAN who happens to be the lead singer of my favorite band, Dan Whitford. I simply asked him if I can take a picture with him and with his adorable Australian accent he says "Sure". Then I said " I look forward to hearing you play" and he said, " Thanks. I'll see you later" And then Jon resuscitated me and away we went!
Here are some more pictures of the concert:


3 comments:
That's very cool! I've never heard of them, though... any songs I would know?
And why have you not posted a picture of your quilt? I've been waiting for it!! I love to see projects :)
Claudia,
awesome picture! How fun to take a picture with the lead singer, that's just totally crazy!
Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment