My brother Elder Perez, has returned with honors from serving a 2 year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He served in the Los Angeles Spanish speaking area of California and loved it! I can't begin to describe the exhilarating feeling I felt as I watched my brothers gleaming smile and was embraced by his arms! For the past 2 years I received the most wonderful emails from my little brother and had a front row seat to what would be a pivotal growth of change in his life. He has such a strong testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and was able to share his message of the restored gospel to anyone who would hear him. He had great success and I am so thankful to everyone who helped make his mission memorable.


2 comments:
The pictures are beautiful! So good to see these family pictures.
yeah! wow! so awesome to see pics of your bro coming home! so glad he had a blast. ~ espi~
Post a Comment