On Sunday night we headed to the Nielson Ranch out in Newberry to visit with Laura and Ian Nipper. I was so excited! Laura is 15 weeks pregnant and glowing. We miss them so much and had a wonderful evening catching up. I baked their favorite cookies, Milk Chocolate cookies. Get the recipe here and make it tonight. You will thank me later! The Nielson/Nipper family fed us so much food! Later Jon and Ian blew up some explosive fireworks. Overall the evening was perfect!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
The 4th
Jon and I had a wonderful 4th of July. The Janson family invited us to a barbecue at the nearby park. Its been a while since I've been to a park and I immediately thought about volleyball. I asked the Janson's to bring a volleyball and away we went! We brought some steaks, corn, Colombian soda, key lime pie, chocolate pie to add to the already piles of food. The missionaries happened to be riding their bikes and we immediately stopped them and fed them. After wards we played Volleyball! Wahoo! I took off my shoesies and even took a dive for the ball, all in the name of a good game.
On Sunday night we headed to the Nielson Ranch out in Newberry to visit with Laura and Ian Nipper. I was so excited! Laura is 15 weeks pregnant and glowing. We miss them so much and had a wonderful evening catching up. I baked their favorite cookies, Milk Chocolate cookies. Get the recipe here and make it tonight. You will thank me later! The Nielson/Nipper family fed us so much food! Later Jon and Ian blew up some explosive fireworks. Overall the evening was perfect!
After Jon lighted up this little cracker we were all watching nothing happen. The, the wind tipped it over and huge balls of spark hit everyone in the chest. No one was hurt and we were all stunned while nervously laughing. Jon apologized profusely.


We love the laughs we share with The Nippers :)

Ed, Johann, Ian, Mr & Mrs. Nielson, Laura, me, and Jon

Jon and Ian
Laura and Claudia
We hope you had a wonderful 4th!
On Sunday night we headed to the Nielson Ranch out in Newberry to visit with Laura and Ian Nipper. I was so excited! Laura is 15 weeks pregnant and glowing. We miss them so much and had a wonderful evening catching up. I baked their favorite cookies, Milk Chocolate cookies. Get the recipe here and make it tonight. You will thank me later! The Nielson/Nipper family fed us so much food! Later Jon and Ian blew up some explosive fireworks. Overall the evening was perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment