I was looking through a list of the top 10 books of all time and I could not help but scoff. I dislike the list so much I want to write my own. Here it is:
#1 The Bible
#2 The Book of Mormon
#3 The Giver
#4 The Hobbit
#5 Ender's Game
#6 Twilight
#7 Lord of the Rings
#8 Harry Potter
#9 Because He First Loved Us
#10 Martha Stewart's Cookies
I asked Jon the same question but he very much dislikes picking favorites. He LOVES reading and has inspired me to love reading once more (y'all know the sad tale of the "F" book report when I was in the 7th grade).
I managed to squeeze 6.
#1 Lord of Light- full of ideas.
#2 Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy-changed Jon's whole sense of humor and played an impact on his life. He read this when he was 7. Hmm, maybe I should read this. It could help me understand my husband's humor :)
#3 Ender's Game
#4 The Complete Calvin and Hobbes
#5 Lord of the Rings
#6 Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell
So I now ask, what are your favorite reads?
1 comment:
Justin also loves the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy....I still don't get it and I read part of it. Have you seen the movie at least?
Post a Comment