I need your help! Last week I made my very first purchase on Craigslist.com but unfortunately the inside of the headboard I bought was moldy. It only costs me $5 but I was still bummed out. I have been wanting an inexpensive headboard to put behind the twin bed which is in Jon's office. When Jon saw my sad headboard purchase he said, "I can build you a replica. That way, when I am done building it, you can take over and paint it. I know how much you love painting and I want to encourage that." I was like, say what!? And so we went to Home Depot and in a matter of a few hours he built me a replica.
My question to all who read my blog is, what should I do with it!! I know I want to stay within the blue family since J's office is light blue. Should I distress it? Should I add some stenciling? Any input would be kindly noted.
BEFORE

AFTER
1 comment:
What a handyman!
Post a Comment