I finally finished sanding and painting my 2 Martha Stewart stools I bought 5 years ago. They were white and I felt that they needed some color. I went to Lowe's and looked and looked for the perfect paint color and finally found it. It was a Martha Stewart paint color! I did not mean to chose the paint from her collection but the particular shade of red I was looking for was perfect! So over the next few days I went to Lowes 3 times b/c it kept looking pink. Although I like pink I was trying to go for a sweet red. Here it is:

I sanded the stools

Then I added a coat of primer

And Voila!
The following pictures are for my friend Amelia:

I bought 4 canvas sticks at Micheal's Craft store (They were $1.50 each)

Then you connect all four canvas sticks together and this will be the frame where you wrap your favorite fabric around. Take your staple gun, (you can borrow mine), and staple the fabric to the canvas. Here is what you end up with:

Sorry the pic is off centered!
1 comment:
I love the stools! What a perfect color red. And I am so excited about the canvas'. Thanks so much for posting the pictures just for me :)
Post a Comment