Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy 2-9

Letter to my one and only 2 days after his big 2-9:

You are so unbelievably altruistic. It amazes me sometimes how kind you are to me. You called me on Friday morning, the day of your b-day, to tell me how much me being in your life means to you. Some of the things you said to me that day will stay forever in my heart. Thank you for helping me find my way in this confusing world. Thank you for the 2 hour meals-from-scratch that you make for me after being in school for 10 hours. You amaze me. I love you.




I know how you "love" that your b-day is close to Christmas and that the only cake I could find to mark your 2-9 is a Christmas cake. Oh, and thank you for not noticing the fact that I forgot the number 2 candle.




Jon diving into his cake

Jon making a prayer wish "it's um, more powerful than a regular wish". 'Nough said.

Happy Birthday my eternal love.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

You guys are so cute together! Happy Birthday Jon, he is such a great guy!