Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Messenger Bag

A couple of months ago I was talking to a friend at church about how I would one day like to own a sewed messenger bag. My skills are not that good so I stored the idea in my 'To Do Project' folder. Then on Sunday my doorbell rang and it was my friend from church, Natalie Hill and her twin girls. She handed me the prettiest messenger bag. Her daughter Maegan and Natalie worked real hard and I was seriously flabbergasted! What sweet girls!! I don't ever get surprised and this was very unexpected. I love my new messenger bag. It's perfect!

Thanks so much Natalie for being so thoughtful.

I LOVE pockets and she remembered!

2 comments:

Marvin and Brenda Henry said...

That is super sweet! Very cute bag. =)

Ingrid said...

That is darling!!! I would LOVE one of those too!!!! Cuter than a diaper bag!!!! Can you get me the pattern for this?!?!?!?