Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I graduated

Last Saturday I graduated from the University of Florida and it was wonderful. The weather was perfect and the ceremony was quick. We had Moe's catering and cheesecake from the cheesecake factory. It was such a happy day and will go down as one of my happiest memories.



Tim Tebow!



Claudia on stage shaking hands with President Machen

I love this picture Jon took because it looks like I am praying. Prayers were a big part of helping me get through college : )

Christine, Me, Jon, Allan - The Boress Family

Papi, Me, Mami, Jonathan, Stephanie, Andres and Janeth - Perez Family

Monica, Tio, Patricia, Me, Abuela, Laura, Harold - My Aunt, Uncle, Grandma, and Cousins

Esperanza, Me, Cecilia - Lifelong Friends of the Family

Papi y Johanna


Jared and Johanna - my brother-in-law and soon to be a first time father!

My wonderful family and friends

My sweet husband who helped me immensely throughout my college career. I love you!

I love balloons!!

7 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Congratulations! I always knew you had it in you.

Kristie said...

Congratulations, Claudia!

Natalie Scherer said...

Congratulations Claudia! How exciting.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!! yeah! love the pic of you and hubby! enjoy your new journey as a college graduate!
~ espi~

Amber said...

Hooray for Claudia! Way to go!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

I know this is really late but, congrats!!!

Rebecca said...

Congrats Claudia, what a great accomplishment! I had no idea.