Saturday, November 8, 2008

6 Unspectacular quirks

I've been Tagged by Ingrid


1. I have a bad habit of throwing away receipts. If you ever see me at Publix, the cashier hands me the receipt, then within 5 seconds it’s in the trash. I need to stop doing that! If you do happen to see me at Publix, yell at me to keep my receipt. You will be doing me a big service.

2. When I am really tired, my Spanish accent comes out in full force. I trip over my words and mix English words with some Spanish=spanglish!

3. Every single night before I go to sleep I scan the walls of my bedroom and check for bugs. You would be surprised how many bugs I have found right before I turn off the lights. Once, when Jon had an all-nighter, I went into his room and right above his head was a ginormous black spider. It was as though the spider was watching over him. Creepy!

4. I have the hardest time eating Raisin Bran or anything with raisins. I actually love raisins; however, they look just like cockroaches! When I pour a bowl of granola with raisins, I check every single raisin to make sure it is not a roach. (I don’t think I have ever shared that with anyone!)

5. I can’t fall asleep until I have read my scriptures. One night, I was so exhausted, I collapsed in my bed and was asleep within 5 minutes (which is rare for me, it usually takes me 45 minutes to fall asleep) at around 2:00am, I woke up suddenly, almost as if I had a heart attack, and realized that I hadn’t read my scriptures. Out they come from my side table. Once I finished, I slept like a baby.

6. I cry every time I use Listerine. I am not joking. The other night, I was swishing some Listerine in my mouth and was counting to 30 Mississippi, when all of a sudden I spat it all over my sink and dropped to the floor totaling bawling. I HATE LISTERINE. But I need it to have good breath.


I tag Nicole, Bree, Sarah, Janelle, Rachel, Kira.

Here are the rules: 1.Link to the person who tagged you and comment in the comment section on their original "quirk" post 2.Mention the rules on your blog 3.Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you 4. tag 6 bloggers (or more!) by linking to them 5.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.




4 comments:

Ingrid said...

Glad to see your quirks, my taggy friend! I love your quirks! I do the same bug scanning at night too! Spiders FREAK me out!!!

Nicole said...

I wasn't sure if you tagged me or not, so I went ahead and did it ;) And I know what you mean about the raisins!! They totally look like bugs!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

LOl, there are so many Sarah's out there! Did you tag me?

Janelle said...

Hmmm, if I think of anything to write about I'll do the post! I like being tagged when being asked very specific questions!