Jon: "Although it's not a kitty, thanks hon"
Speaking of animals, a quick story. A while back our garbage disposal broke and I called the plumber to take a look at it. He said it was broken and we would need a new one. So I shelled out $235 dollars and got a bright and shiny new disposal. Well, yesterday Jon was cleaning out Albert's fish tank and down all the gravel went into the disposal. Needless to say, our disposal broke! We buy a $4.00 beta fish and have spent: $110 on a new tank, my vinyl floors are ruined and need replacing due to tearing out the plumbing to save Albert, and now our $235 disposal. This is probably the most expensive beta fish ever!
I guess he's worth it:)
I guess he's worth it:)
1 comment:
I read this story about the fish and disposal to Justin and we were both laughing! Happy Birthday to Jon! Justin needs a new razor very bad, what one did you get Jon and does he like it?
Post a Comment