Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mr. President

Jon has been working real hard organizing the Phi lambda Sigma new member induction ceremony. He dedicated countless hours and worked with some pretty tough odds, like not having any money to pay for food or a venue. He spent 5 hours on a beautiful Saturday making programs and booklets. I helped as much as he let me, aren't we a fun pair! Come the day of the ceremony everything went great! (except for a few hiccups) I worked at the registration table and also taking pictures. I like that job. I am so proud of Jon for everything he did for the ceremony. I love my Mr. President.





I like the guy staring directly at my camera with a fierce look on his face


"All raise your right hand and repeat after me, I Jon"


"Okay, maybe no one got that joke"

That's Abby, she's cool and the sweetest girl I know!

Jon with all of the new members



Jon and Erica

Dean McKenzie, Jon and Brian Rowe (from Eli Lilly)


You know who we are, if not, stop reading this blog

No comments: