Sunday, November 2, 2008

Barbecue + Haunted Corn Maze + Crashing Parties + Nippers= Halloween Fun


Jon and I had the best Halloween that we can remember. I'll let the pictures do the talking.




Ian and Laura treated us to some Barbecue at Newberry Barbecue

We then headed to the nearby Haunted Maze. They had chain saw guys chasing us all over the place. Of course Laura and I were wearing glow in the dark bracelets.


Ian and Laura



Jon and Claudia - Jon was holding on to me a little too tight!




Jon and Claudia in the hay ride. Last night Jon commented that he missed his raised eyebrows. I don't because he used my brand new Channel eye liner.



While we were headed out I heard "Sister Boress" and was so glad to see the Castillo sisters. I thought for a second that one of the chain saw guys knew my name and was following me!

After all the fun and excitement we decided to crash the Single Adult Halloween party. Since I have been attending Institute 2 times a week I wanted to see some friends all dressed up.

Beth and her main squeeze

April and Claudia

Rachel and Claudia


Laura and I decided to dance for 2 songs. However, 2 hours later we were being escorted out by a Mr.Boress and a Mr.Nipper!




Claudia and Tara Janson. Tara was wearing a name tag that read:"Tara in 2028."


The Kissing Booth guys

Mr. and Mrs. BeetleJuice


Slash (Mike) and Claudia


Claudia and Will. Will made my night! He danced for like 4 hours straight and had some awesome moves. I had the best time watching him. He claimed that "the pants" is what made him dance all night long.


And this is the adorable face you would have seen on Jon at the dance. This is a self-portrait by the way.

After the dance we headed to Laura and Ian's place and watched "Red Eye." I was so WIDE awake but then totally hit the bed within seconds of coming home. I definitely will have some fond memories of our Halloween night.




3 comments:

Michelle Knight said...

Look at you, crashing the YSA party! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Bree said...

Looks like you had fun, have you figured out our new visiting teaching plan? I just didn't want to leave her out, plus it will be fun to get to know you both. Ipromise I wont forget this time! (you can hate me for that) So so sorry!

Ingrid said...

WOW! Party crashers! You are awesome! BTW, tag, you're it!