Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

I went to see the midnight showing of 'Twilight' this week. I had a blast! I joined Laura and company and also bumped into some friends. The movie was ok, it had its good moments. The book is definitely 100 times better but and the movie was entertaining. I got to bed at 3:00AM! The next day I was running a few errands and literally kept slamming into things. Shopping Carts, end caps, and little kids! I was a walking zombie. It was pretty funny to watch, I'm sure! The funniest part was when I went to 'Micheal's' and was waiting in line, there was a women in front of me who was holding some feathers, I thought to myself "cool, I want some feathers. I wonder what she will do with those?" All of a sudden, the women in front of me turns around and says "Claudia!" I was startled and then focused my eyes and realized it was Amber Edwards from my Ward. She had been at the midnight showing of 'Twilight' and had to get her kids ready for school at 6:30am! I was glad to see I wasn't the only walking zombie in town.


I met Laura at her home and we headed to Olive Garden for dinner. We were joined by 6 other teachers that work with Laura at Newberry Elementary.



The theater was decorated to look like Forks, Washington


Claudia and Tara


Tara, Jenine, Jessica, Amber, and Claudia

Claudia and Meredith
Claudia and Laura

3 comments:

Adriana said...

I can't believe you and Laura...what dedicated fans!!I waited to see the movie Friday night, I need my sleep!

Nicole said...

The midnight showing! You're so on top of things. I didn't get to see it 'till Saturday... but then I wasn't as tired the next day :)

Ingrid said...

You are a dedicated Twilighter!! I saw the movie the following day and I must agree that it was entertaining, but the book was MUCH better!